The competition is proudly Sponsored by our partner Vodafone Fiji
Guidelines for Poster Design
The Conference Committee is currently accepting entries for the 2021 Pacific GIS & RS Annual Conference Poster Competition. Poster designs are expected to be expressed around the conference theme, AI and Machine learning to help solve challenges for Remote Sensing and Earth Observation.
The poster competition is one of the activities of the Pacific GIS & RS Annual Conference where GIS & RS activities within the Pacific conducted by professionals and students are showcased, f ostering communication, and sharing of knowledge. The most important goal in poster design is to present information in a way that is accessible and understandable to the different types of audience.
There are two categories for the Poster Competition: Student and Professional. First, Second and Third place will be awarded prizes after judging is completed.
Submission close on the 15th of November, 2021
Student awards will be announced on the 22nd and Professional category winners will be announced on the 23rd of November 2021.
Eligibility and Criteria:.
● Participants must email their expression of interest and soft copy of poster to Arti
● One entry per participant/organisation will be accepted
● Digital copy MUST be submitted for judging (see judging rubric below)
● Posters must be A3 or A2 size and exported at 600dpi
● Clear title, author and contact details for poster